Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Ken Negus!

I was lucky enough to attend the party held by ASP- The Astrology Society of Princeton- for Ken Negus's 80th Birthday. Jackie Slevin and I attended representing the NNJ Chapter of NCGR. I was pleased to see Rob Hand, Arlene Nimark, Ronnie Gale Dreyer, Ken Irving and Daisy and Barry Orr as well a a roomful of others.

The party was held in a vegetarian resturant, The Zen Garden in Princeton and the food was fabulous. Absolutely fabulous and for the cost of $20 more than worth it. Whoever set up that deal gets my applause.

Ken was presented with a beautiful metal sundial for his garden. It was at least 3 feet high and quite heavy. He got some other gifts including Trump cologne. Should a Capricorn smell so successful? Of course, I told Ken I thought it smelled nice and I'd go out with him anytime. Charming fellow that he is, asked me what I was doing the next evening. He's such a sweet man.

I managed to multitask while there and pulled Arlene in to speak in March for the chapter and Daisy will speak in April. The new newsletter post will follow.

No comments: